- Polypropylene protein precipitation (PPT) 96-well plates offer highly efficient >99% protein removal.
- Minimum 24-hour drip-free feature for easy in-well protein precipitation—no fear of backflushing or contamination.
- Built-in dual-layer membrane with different porosities in each layer prohibits clogging and speeds filtration.
- Solvent-first method streamlines sample preparation.
- 2.0 mL deep well—suitable for mixing by vortex or pipette.
- 3-way versatility for filtration—compatible with all common devices:
- Vacuum manifold
- Positive pressure manifold
- Can also be used to increase throughput in general filtration applications.
- Polypropylene plates with round-bottom wells reduce liquid retention; conical bottom provides optimal recovery of reagents.
- Nunc shared wall technology allows increased well volume for optimum storage capacity and improved mixing.
- Round well shape is ideal for applications that require vortexing.
- Ideal for sample collection, storage, sampling, and combinatorial chemistry and library applications.
- Fits most autosampler compartments.
- All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004).
- Protect contents and prevent carryover with pre-slit cap mats.
- Chemically resistant, silicone mats are excellent for compound storage to -80 °C.
- Pre-slit mats pierceable by autosampler needle, pipette tip, or probe.
- Universal mat for sealing 0.45, 1.3, and 2.0 mL plates.
for 96-Well Plates
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel and aluminum body stays in place and does not slide like lighter models.
- Viewing window allows easy observation of plate height and drip rate.
- Durable O-ring and gaskets resist solvent damage and provide leak-free seals time after time.
- Precision-manufactured parts assemble quickly and easily, with perfect alignment of well plate and collection plate.
- Customize plate height to your exact requirements; precision height adaptor and five shims in a range of thicknesses allow easy, accurate configuration.
- Works with any manufacturer’s well plates and collection plates for solid phase extraction (SPE), supported liquid extraction (SLE), protein precipitation (PPT), and filtration.